The MIH (Make it Happen) Accountability Process Proven to Improve Performance
- Do you wonder why everyone is so busy, but you don't seem to be making any progress?
- Does your team generate great ideas, but they don't seem to get executed?
- Do you find you are revisiting the same issues, but not moving forward?
- Do you or your team have difficulty addressing poor performers?
- Would you like to have a more results-focused organization?
The DSAMiH facilitated Accountability process will help you and your direct reports craft the following in a half-day session, and in that short time, your team will:
- Determine your top 5 success metrics for the organization
- Cascade the goals: negotiate the top 5 success metrics for each team member that are in alignment with the organization's success and which represent their best contributions
- Learn the process for crafting clear and measurable goals
- Gain the team's perspective on what is most important
- Learn the process for engaging the team's experience and energy into MIH (Make it Happen) actions
- Gain the team's commitment on specifically what they will do to ensure success